The BuyNCell Downtown Toronto Store is conveniently located in heart of downtown a block away from the Eaton Centre.
Address: 384 Yonge Street (Major Intersection: Yonge and Gerrard)
Phone: (416) 840 7073
The BuyNCell Toronto Store is conveniently located in central GTA
Address: 251 Sheppard Avenue East (Major Intersection: Bayview and Sheppard)
Phone: (416) 840 7004
The BuyNCelll Vaughan Store is conveniently located right beside Vaughan Mills Mall
Address: 3175 RutherFord Road (Major Intersection: Rutherford and Jane)
Phone: (416) 840 7006
The BuyNCelll Mississauga Store is conveniently located in Mississauga
Address: 1960 Dundas Street West. (Major Intersection: Erin Mills and Dundas)
Phone: (416) 840 7005
The BuyNCelll Brampton Store is conveniently located in Brampton
Address: 8975 McLaughlin Road South. (Major Intersection: McLaughlin and Queen)
Phone: (416) 840 7071
1. TERMS OF SERVICE
If the repair is covered under warranty, the terms of the warranty or the BuyNCell extended service contract shall apply. Warranty and Extended Service Contract Coverage Exceptions Although a product may be covered under warranty or an extended service contract, BuyNCell will not be obligated to repair or replace a product if the product or the product failure is subject to a coverage exception described in the warranty or the extended service contract. Coverage exceptions include: damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, or misapplication; substantial modification of the product without the written permission of BuyNCell; or the removal or defacing of the product’s serial number. If the repair is not eligible under warranty or an extended service agreement due to a coverage exception, BuyNCell will contact you to determine if you want BuyNCell to repair the product for the price that BuyNCell estimates.
BuyNCell provides a 90-day warranty on repair service. This means that if within 90 days of service, a defect arises in the service parts used, BuyNCell will service your product again at no charge. You may have longer warranty coverage if your product is still covered under its original warranty or an extended service contract.
Buyncell does not charge fees for diagnostics of any devices that we receive for repair, once this item is purchased; the client agrees to outsource the repair of their device to BuyNCell. If additional issues are identified during the diagnostics process, BuyNCell will notify the client via phone or email.
EXCLUSIONS OF SERVICE (does not apply to Displays)
Hard Disk Data
During the course of a repair, it is possible that software or data on your hard disk may be erased. BuyNCell cannot overemphasize the importance of backing up your hard disk before sending your product to BuyNCell for service.
IMPORTANT: BuyNCell disclaims responsibility for all loss, corruption, or damage to software applications, data, or any information stored in any product given to BuyNCell for service.
When sending in an BuyNCell portable product for repair, make sure to check that the computer has at least 3 GB of free space on the hard disk. The repair center requires at least 3 GB of free disk space to install and run diagnostic software for these computer models.
Security Software De-authorization
You must disable all security software installed on your product when given to BuyNCell for service. Products received with systems that are password-protected will either be returned un-repaired, or the repair will be delayed. If you did not provide the necessary passwords when the repair was set up, or if you need assistance disabling the security software, contact BuyNCell at the number below. product.
SHIPPING PRODUCTS TO BUYNCELL
You may check the status of your repair request online at www.BuyNCell.ca/repair-index/ If your request is open, you may send your product to BuyNCell for repair using the original dispatch number. If BuyNCell has canceled, call BuyNCell to create a new repair request. Using a canceled dispatch number will cause service delays. IMPORTANT: Requests for service are good for 30 days. If BuyNCell has not received your product within 30 days of your original request for service, BuyNCell may cancel its offer to repair. Lost or Damaged Items If your product is lost or damaged in transit to the BuyNCell Repair Center, contact BuyNCell immediately. BuyNCell will investigate and file a claim on your behalf with the appropriate carrier. BuyNCell is not responsible for any liability for damage or loss to your product while in transit.
Repair status for your product is available by calling our repair hotline number at (416) 768 0110 We are open seven days a week from 9.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. (EST).
Many questions concerning your product can be answered at www.BuyNCell.com/repair-index We are open 7 days a week from 10.30am to 7:30pm (EST)
BuyNCell Repair Terms and Conditions (Online Repairs in Canada)
BY CLICKING ON THE "I have read and understood, and agree to the Repair Terms and Conditions" STATEMENT BELOW YOU AGREE THAT THESE REPAIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN NON-COVERED SERVICE BY BUYNCELL. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE REPAIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS CLICK ON THE "I disagree and would like to return to the Support site." STATEMENT BELOW.
1. Service - BuyNCell will service your product as described to you for the estimated charges stated (unless such charges are revised with your prior oral or written consent). As part of the service BuyNCell may provide both parts and labor, but may direct that you replace certain readily installable parts yourself, as described below. In servicing your product, BuyNCell will use brand new original parts or products. BuyNCell will retain the replaced part or product that is exchanged under service as its property, and the replacement part or product will become your property. Replaced parts and products are generally repairable and are exchanged or repaired by BuyNCell for value. If applicable law requires BuyNCell to return a replaced item to you, you agree to pay BuyNCell the additional cost of the replacement item.
2. Service Options - BuyNCell may facilitate service through one or more of the following options:
(i) Direct mail-in service. If BuyNCell determines that your product is eligible for mail-in service, BuyNCell will send you prepaid way bills (and if you no longer have the original packaging, BuyNCell may send you packaging material) and you will ship the product to BuyNCell’s repair service location in accordance with BuyNCell’s instructions. Once service is complete, the BuyNCell repair service location will return the repaired product or provide a replacement product to you. BuyNCell will pay for shipping to and from your location if all instructions are followed.
(ii) Do-It-Yourself Parts service allows you to service your own product. If Do-It-Yourself Parts service is available in the circumstances, BuyNCell will ship you a replacement part accompanied by instructions on installation and any requirements for the return of the replaced part. If you fail to return the replaced part as instructed, you will be charged a non-return fee as agreed by you at the time you authorized service. When BuyNCell does not require the return of the replaced part, BuyNCell will ship you a replacement part accompanied by instructions on installation and any requirements for the disposal of the replaced part. BuyNCell is not responsible for any labor costs relating to Do-It-Yourself Parts service. BuyNCell reserves the right to change at any time the method by which BuyNCell may provide service to you.
3. Service Exclusions - If BuyNCell inspects your product and determines based on the inspection that the product does not require service. If BuyNCell determines, while inspecting your product, that service is needed due to the failure of parts that are not supplied by BuyNCell, BuyNCell may return the product to you without servicing it, and may charge you the Diagnostic Fee plus applicable sales tax. If service requires additional labor or parts that were not specified in the estimated charges, BuyNCell will ask for your approval of a revised estimate. If you do not agree that BuyNCell may revise the estimated charges, BuyNCell will return your product and may charge you the Diagnostic Fee plus applicable sales tax. BuyNCell reserves the right to refuse service on products that have serial numbers altered, defaced or removed or that are damaged due to accident, abuse, neglect, misuse (including faulty installation, repair, or maintenance by anyone other than BuyNCell or an BuyNCell Authorized Service Provider), unauthorized modification, extreme environment (including extreme temperature or humidity), extreme physical or electrical stress or interference, fluctuation or surges of electrical power, lightning, static electricity, fire, acts of God or other external causes. In such event, BuyNCell may return the product to you without servicing it, and may charge you the Diagnostic Fee, plus applicable tax.
4. Payment - Unless your service is covered by BuyNCell’s warranty or extended service contract without charge to you, you will pay the estimated charges stated when you authorized service. Your payment is due before the product is sent to us or a replacement product is provided to you. The estimated charges include all parts, labor, and shipping required for service, plus applicable tax. If additional repairs are identified when BuyNCell receives the product, BuyNCell will contact the client and get an approval, if additional charges apply, BuyNCell may ask the client to process a payment over the phone or online
5. Transfer or Installation Services - Unless otherwise agreed, BuyNCell will not cover any defects or damage to any software or data residing or recorded in your product. If service involves transferring information or installing software, you represent that you have the legal right to copy the information and agree to the terms of the software license, and you authorize BuyNCell to transfer the information and accept such terms on your behalf in performing the service.
6. Abandoned Product - Unless you provide alternative instructions, BuyNCell will ship your repaired or replacement product to the mailing address you furnished when you authorized service. If your product is returned to BuyNCell because delivery could not be completed at the address given, BuyNCell will attempt to contact you for an alternative mailing address. If you do not provide an address at which BuyNCell or its agent may deliver your product within sixty (60) days after the original delivery attempt, BuyNCell will notify you that it considers your product to be abandoned. BuyNCell will send notice to the mailing address you furnished when you authorized service. In the event that your product is abandoned, BuyNCell may dispose of your product in accordance with applicable provisions of law, and, specifically, may sell your product at a private or public sale to pay for any outstanding service performed. BuyNCell reserves its statutory and any other lawful liens for unpaid charges.
7. Warranty - In servicing your product, BuyNCell warrants (1) that service will be performed in a workmanlike manner and (2) that all parts or products used in the service will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for ninety (90) days from the date of service. This warranty is an express limited warranty.
If non-conforming service is provided or a defect arises in a replacement part or product during the ninety (90) day warranty period, at its option, BuyNCell will (1) repair the part or product, using new, used or refurbished replacement parts, or (2) replace the part or product with a new, used or refurbished equivalent part or product, or (3) refund the sums paid to BuyNCell for the service.
THIS WARRANTY AND REMEDY ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES, AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE AND PARTS OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED. BUYNCELL SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO SUCH ITEMS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF BUYNCELL CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Some states, provinces and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or exclusions or limitations on the duration of implied warranties or conditions, so these limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. The express limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary by state, province or jurisdiction. FOR CONSUMERS WHO ARE COVERED BY CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS OR REGULATIONS IN THEIR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE, THE BENEFITS CONFERRED BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE IN ADDITION TO ALL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES CONVEYED BY SUCH CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
8. Limitation of Liability - IF ANY PRODUCT SHOULD BE DAMAGED OR LOST WHILE IN BUYNCELL’S CUSTODY, BUYNCELL’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE AFFECTED PRODUCT. OTHERWISE BUYNCELL’S ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OF YOUR PRODUCT, WHETHER DUE TO BUYNCELL’S NEGLIGENCE OR TO ANY OTHER REASON, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNTS THAT YOU PAY BUYNCELL FOR SUCH SERVICE. BUYNCELL HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SUCH AS LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE. BUYNCELL HAS NO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO DATA OR SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS WHILE PERFORMING SERVICE. YOUR ONLY REMEDY UNDER THE REPAIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS TO SEEK RECOVERY OF DAMAGES AGAINST BUYNCELL IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED WHAT YOU PAID BUYNCELL FOR THE SERVICE.
9. Data Protection - You agree and understand that it is necessary for BuyNCell to collect, process and use your data in order to perform the service obligations under these Repair Terms and Conditions.
10. Subcontractors - BuyNCell may subcontract with other service providers for the service of your product.
11. Conflict of Terms; Services in English - In the event of a conflict between different translations of these terms, the English translation will prevail. Certain support services and related documents may be available in English only.
12. Complete Agreement; Severability; Force Majeure - These terms and conditions govern BuyNCell’s service obligation. No other oral or written terms or conditions apply, including ones in any purchase order that you provide to BuyNCell. BuyNCell does not authorize any variance or modification of these Repair Terms and Conditions. If any provision of these Repair Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be deemed to have never been part of the Repair Terms and Conditions, and the remaining terms and conditions will continue to be enforceable. BuyNCell is not responsible for any failures or delays in performing Service that are due to events outside BuyNCell’s reasonable control.